Camp Network Terms of Service
Welcome to Camp Network.
1 Binding Agreement
2 Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that Camp Network shall own all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Site and any applications, services, text, graphics, multimedia content, or other information, data, content or material available on or through the Site, and all related code provided through the Site, any modifications, updates, upgrades, copies, derivative works, augmentations or customizations of the foregoing (collectively, “Materials”), including all worldwide intellectual property rights to the same, including without limitation, all United States, Canadian and worldwide patents, patent applications, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity and privacy and other proprietary rights. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are expressly reserved to Camp Network.
Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any purpose other than that expressly permitted herein or otherwise on the Site is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights and the use of any such Material on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
3 Ownership; Copyright; Trademarks
The Materials, as well as the organization and layout of the Site, are copyrighted and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use; however, any printed copy of this Site, or portions of the website, must include Camp Network’s copyright notice. No right, title or interest in any of the materials contained on this website is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such materials. Unless otherwise specified, you may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, link to or frame in another website, use on any other website, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website, without written permission from Camp Network.
Camp Network and associated logos and service marks constitute trademarks of Camp Network. All of the trademarks, service marks, and logos associated with the Camp Network mark (the “Trademarks”) and displayed on the Site are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Camp Network, its affiliates, or third parties. Nothing in the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without express written permission or the express written permission of the applicable third party. Any use of the Trademarks is expressly prohibited except as expressly provided by Camp Network.
All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
4 Procedures for Claimed Copyright, Trademark, or other Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and ask that you do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or any other form of intellectual property infringement, please provide the following information to our agent:
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or other evidence of ownership in the claimed intellectual property;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(3) description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(4) your address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) a statement made by you, under the penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights you claim has been infringed or that you are duly authorized to act on the intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our agent may be contacted and all notices pursuant to this provision must be sent via certified mail as follows:
Camp Network, LLC
Intellectual Property Department
10 Burton Hills Blvd Ste 400
Nashville, TN 37215
Copies of such notice may be sent electronically in addition to the required written notice set forth above to the following e-mail address:
5 Third Party Content; Third Party Sites
You understand and agree that Camp Network may offer information and services provided by third-parties who are not employed by Camp Network. Camp Network is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions created, caused or performed by these third parties.
Camp Network may include on the Site third-party advertisements and/or information about commercial services. Camp Network does not endorse any product or service advertised on the Site. The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated by Camp Network. Camp Network does not control these websites and is not responsible for their contents, nor should the existence of such links be construed as an endorsement of the material appearing on such sites or as implying an association between Camp Network and their operators. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only.
Camp Network does not endorse, is not responsible for and makes no warranty or representation as to the quality or performance of the advertisers or the services offered in connection with such advertisements. Camp Network advises you to carefully review each third party advertiser and/or service offering prior to engagement with any third party advertiser or service provider.
CAMP NETWORK ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, RECOMMENDATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS OR APPROVALS WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ON THIS SITE.
It is your responsibility to evaluate and confirm the information, opinions, advice or other Material available through the Site, whether posted or provided by third parties or Camp Network.
6 User Representations, Warranties And Covenants
You represent, warrant and covenant to Camp Network that:
(1) You will comply at all times with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Site and/or your use or disclosure of any data, information or materials you submit to or receive through the Site;
(3) You will not, nor will you permit any other person, corporation or entity, without the prior written consent of Camp Network to: (i) copy, duplicate or grant permission to the Site or any part thereof; (ii) create, attempt to create, or grant permission to the source program and/or object program or code associated with any software component of the Site; (iii) assign, sublicense, rent, timeshare, loan, lease or otherwise transfer the Site or directly or indirectly permit any third party to use the Site; (iv) decompile or disassemble any software or other component of the Site or any report or document generated therefrom; (v) engage in any reverse engineering; (vi) modify, alter or delete any of the copyright notices embedded in or affixed to the copies of any components of the Site; (vii) export any application provided hereunder or any portion of the Site; (viii) use the Camp Network name, including Camp Network.com, any other related URLs, or Trademarks; or (ix) use t he Camp Network Server, or other materials in connection with, or to transmit, any “spam.” For the purposes of this agreement, “spam” has the meaning generally understood among Internet users;
(4) Any transmission of data from your computer equipment or system will be free from (i) intentionally injurious instructions (e.g. “viruses”) that are designed to modify, damage, delete or disable the Site or any applications thereon; (ii) any hidden passwords that permit unauthorized access to the data or the Site; or (iii) any embedded code that could trigger, shut down or disable the Site;
(5) You shall have all regulatory approvals, authorizations, licenses, permits, and other permissions, consents and authorities whatsoever needed to use the Site and perform your obligations hereunder; and
(6) You will comply with the security measures set forth in the section below under the heading “Security.”
Users are responsible for implementing and maintaining adequate procedures and safeguards to ensure data is accurate and to make backup copies of all information supplied to Camp Network. Camp Network is not responsible for any material posted on any pages on the Site.
You shall not submit or otherwise publish any content that: (a) libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including (but not limited to) violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks; (c) violates any law; (d) advocates illegal activity; or (e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services.
If a third party notifies Camp Network of your intellectual property infringement including but not limited to violations of registered copyrights and trademarks, Camp Network shall remove any such infringing material from the Site without notice to you.
7 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You acknowledge that there are certain security, corruption, transmission error and access availability risks with using open networks such as the Internet and you expressly assume such risks. Camp Network intends that the information contained in or on the Site be accurate and reliable; however, errors and inaccuracies sometimes occur. In addition, Camp Network may make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and improvements to the information provided herein at any time. Accordingly, Camp Network cannot and does not warrant:
(1) the safety, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of information on the Site;
(2) freedom from human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data;
(3) downloads from this Site are free from infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may harm your computer or system; or
(4) uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
Users are responsible for implementing and maintaining adequate procedures and safeguards to ensure data is accurate and to make backup copies of all information supplied to Camp Network.
THE SITE AND ANY APPLICATIONS, SERVICES, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CAMP NETWORK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM THE COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICES OR INFORMATION OR MATERIALS.
In addition, Camp Network does not warrant that the functions on the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects in or on the Site will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Camp Network does not warrant or make any representations regarding the Site or results of the use of the Site, specific services or applications provided through the Site, or any materials or information on the Site, in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, legal compliance or otherwise. You (and not Camp Network) assume the entire risk of any reliance on these materials. Under no circumstances will Camp Network be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any materials or information, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any materials, information or results posted, emailed or otherwise received or transmitted via the Site.
Camp Network does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site and is not responsible for the content of these communications and materials. MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
The information and opinions expressed on user developed web pages, or to the extent such pages constitute bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other forums conducted on the site are not those of Camp Network or content providers. Camp Network merely provides services by which third parties are able to post information to certain areas. Camp Network does not undertake to review or monitor such discussions or content and hereby makes NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES regarding that information or those opinions.
8 Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Camp Network, its affiliates or its subsidiaries, or the respective officers, directors, members, agents, employees, sponsors, and other partners of each be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or relating in any way to the Site, the services available on the Site, information contained within the Site, or reliance on any information, materials or results provided to or received through the Site, even if Camp Network has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site and/or Site-related services, applications, materials or information is to stop using the Site and/or those services, applications, materials or information.
Neither Camp Network nor its content providers will be responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever, including (without limitation) persons who may use or rely on such data or materials, or to whom such data or materials may be furnished, for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided at the site.
You agree to indemnify Camp Network and its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing agreements, representations and warranties.
10 Confidential Information
You shall comply with all privacy and data protection laws, rules and regulations which are or which may in the future be applicable to your use of the Site or any applications, data or information provided on or through the Site.
Use of the Site is restricted to Camp Network and its authorized users. Unauthorized use of the Site including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into the Site, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information within the Site is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to use any functions on the Site which you are not authorized to use.
12 Modification Or Termination Of The Site
14 Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Forum
16 Notices/Reports of Violations
Please report any violations or send any notices regarding potential violations or concerns regarding your or other user’s use of the Site to Camp Network by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us at:
Camp Network, LLC
10 Burton Hills Blvd Ste 400
Nashville, TN 37215
17 Content and Appearance
Customer is responsible for properly monitoring all design, content, and editing. Camp Network is not liable in any way for any materials or for any loss or damage of any kind.
Camp Network reserves the right to update pricing. If updating pricing, Camp Network will give customers the ability to accept the new pricing before moving forward. Camp Network fees and credit card rates are subject to change at Camp Network’s sole discretion. Camp Network partners with Stripe to process credit card payments. Customer agrees to all of Stripe’s standard terms and conditions, including refund and dispute policies. There are no fees to refund a payment. Camp Network will return all fees on full refunds. For partial refunds, the credit card fees on the refunded amount are returned. Disputed payments, also known as chargebacks, incur a $15.00 fee. If the customer’s bank resolves the dispute in your favor, the fee is fully refunded. Camp Network is not liable in any way for transactions that occur through Stripe.
Camp Network intends that any information we input be accurate and reliable. However, Customer is responsible for ensuring all information is correct at all times.
20 Acknowledgement of User